Lemon Chilli Chicken
Chicken – 1kg (cut into 6 pieces)
Garlic cloves – 6
Lemon – 3 (medium size, squeezed for juice)
Red chilli – 1 (deseeded and chopped)
Orange flower honey – 2 tbsp
Parsley - 4 tbsp
Salt and Pepper – to taste
1. Arrange the chicken pieces in a shallow flameproof dish.
2. Crush 2 garlic cloves and add them to the lemon juice and honey.
3. Stir well.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
5. Tuck the lemon skins around the meat, cover and keep in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
6. Turn the chicken pieces (skin side up).
7. Scatter over the remaining whole garlic cloves.
8. Preheat the oven at 200C.
9. Put the chicken and cook for 45min (until golden brown).
10. Garnish with parsley and serve.