1. Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
2. Chicken breasts – 500gms (boneless, cut into chunks).
3. Flour – 1/2 cup.
4. Buttermilk – 1 cup.
5. Cornstarch – 1tspn.
6. Honey – 1/2 cup.
7. Soy Sauce – 2 tspn.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar – 1tspn.
9. Sesame oil – 1 tspn.
10.Red Pepper Flakes – 1/2 tspn .
1. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
2. Dredge chicken chunks in flour, dip them into buttermilk, and dredge them in flour again. Press properly so that the flour coating is nicely formed.
3. Next fry the chicken chunks in the frying fan. Add 3 or 4 pieces at a time and cook until the chicken chunks turns golden and crispy on each side.
4. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Keep it aside.
5. In a small saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Once the mixture is about to boil, reduce heat and stir in cornstarch mixture until slightly thickened, for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve chicken immediately, drizzled with honey glaze.