1. pumpkin – peeled and diced.
2. Potato – 2 medium sized (diced but not peeled).
3. A bunch of fresh spinach (chopped).
4. Baby shrimp – 250gms (Peeled and Steamed).
5. Vegetable oil – 5 tbsp.
6. Red chilli – 1.
7. Sugar – 1tbsp.
8. Salt – 2tbsp.
9.Cumin powder – ½ tspn.
10.Coriander powder – ½ tspn.
11.Turmeric powder – ½ tspn.
12.Chilli powder – ½ tspn.
13.Finely ground Coconut – 2 tbsp.
1. Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add cumin powder and turmeric powder. Stir fry these spices for a minute and then add the shrimp. Fry the shrimp for a couple of minutes and then take them out with a slotted spoon and leave it aside.
2. Next, break the dried red chilli and fry it in the oil for a minute before adding the potatoes and pumpkin. Stir fry these for a few minutes. Add the coriander, chilli powder and sugar and stir fry for a couple more minutes.
3. Now add the chopped spinach and stir it until it slowly decreases in volume and blends in with the other ingredients.
4. Next, add salt and sprinkle a little water (3-4 Tbsp). Cover and allow it to get cooked under low heat until the potatoes are done.
5. Sprinkle and stir in the grounded coconut and shrimp before turning off the heat.
6. Garnish it with grounded coconut before serving.