1. Pork Fillet – 1 Kg (cut into medium sized pieces).
2. Refined Oil – 4 tbsp.
3. Onion – 2 medium sized (finely chopped).
4. Garlic Cloves – 3-4 (crushed).
5. Ginger – 2 tbsp (finely chopped).
6. Garam Masala – 2 tbsp.
7. Brown Mustard Seed – 2 tspn.
8. Vindaloo paste (ready-made) – 4 tbsp.
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and add the pork. cook until browned, remove from the pan and keep it aside.
2. Add onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala and mustard seeds to the same pan. Cook until onion is soft and turns golden brown.
3. Add the pork back to the pan and add vindaloo paste and stir it for 2 minutes.
4. Add about a pint of water and boil. Reduce heat and simmer it covered until meat is tender. Check and add more water if the gravy gets too thick.
5. Serve with naan, chapati or basmati rice.