1. Chicken – 250 gms (cut into medium sized pieces).
2. Monosodium Glutamate – 1 tspn.
3. Salt to taste.
4. Egg – 1 (slightly beaten).
5. Pineapple Juice (Ananas Ka Raas) – 5 tbsp.
6. Fine dry Bread Crumbs – 2 cups.
7. Melted Butter or Margarine – 2 tbsp.
8. Flaked Coconut (Nariyal) – 6 tbsp.
1. Rinse the chicken pieces properly and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Drizzle monosodium glutamate and salt over both sides.
3. Mix egg and pineapple concentrate in a plate.
4. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in another plate.
5. Combine coconut to butter-bread crumbs mixture and mix well.
6. Coat chicken pieces with pineapple the mixture.
7. Next roll them in coconut mixture.
8. Place them on 2 foil-lined baking pans.
9. Bake them in a preheated oven to 350 for about 40 minutes.
10.Reverse pans in oven for even baking.
11.Bake for another 40 minutes.
12.If chicken becomes very brownish before end of baking time cover it loosely with foil.
13.Pineapple Chicken is ready to serve.