Mango Chocolate with Ice cream
1. Alphanso mangoes ripe – 2 pcs.
2. Dark chocolate chopped – 1 cup.
3. Vanilla ice cream for serving
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Peel mangoes and cut into big slices. Slice some slices without cutting through, push on one side to make a mango fan and let the other slices remain as they are.
3. Place a silicon sheet on a tray and arrange all the mango slices on it.
4. Pour some melted chocolate on each slice to cover the full slice. Keep the tray in the refrigerator till the chocolate sets.
5. Serve them with vanilla ice cream.