Red Curry Shrimp and Vegetables
1. Coconut Milk – 2 cups.
2. Red Curry Paste – 2 tbsp.
3. Brown sugar – 2 tbsp.
4. Shrimp (large sized, peeled and deveined) – 500 gms.
5. Assorted vegetables, such as snap peas, bamboo shoots and sliced red bell pepper – 1cup.
1. Bring Coconut milk to simmer in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Stir in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in basil and fish sauce.
3. Serve with cooked Jasmine Rice, if desired. Garnish with additional basil and red chilli slices, if desired.