1. Chicken (cut into medium sized pieces) – 700gms.
2. Onion (finely chopped) – 2 cups.
3. Fresh Lemongrass – 1/2 cup.
4. Salt – 1 tspn.
5. Quartered Lemon – 1 pc.
6. Quartered Lime – 1 pc.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss chicken pieces with onion, lemongrass and salt in roasting pan. Squeeze the lemon and lime quarters over the chicken; toss again.
2. Roast 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally and basting with pan juices.
3. place chicken on a serving platter. Skim the fat from the pan juices. Drizzle over chicken. Serve with Chili Sauce on the side for dipping.