Stir-Fried Green Curry Vegetables
1. Green Curry Paste – 2tbsp.
2. Water – 1/4 cup.
3. Vegetable Oil – 2 tbsp.
4. Garlic (minced) – 1 clove.
5. broccoli florets, bell pepper strips, sliced mushrooms, sliced onions and snow peas assorted vegetables – 4 cups.
1. Mix curry paste and water in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir fry 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add vegetables and curry paste mixture. Stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.