Golden Fried Crab
Crabs – 12 (small sized)
Rice flour – 1 cup
Gram flour – 2 tbsp
lime juice: 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnishment
Salt to taste
Cooking oil as required
1. Clean the crab in hot water.
2. Cut into pieces and remove top shell.
3. Marinate crab pieces with salt and lime juice.
4. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
1. Make thick batter of the rice flour, gram flour and salt.
1. Heat oil in deep bottom pan.
2. Dip crab pieces in the batter
3. Fry the coated crab pieces until turned golden.
4. Serve hot with onion, coriander leaves and mayonnaise.