Oatmeal, Yogurt and Fruit Breakfast Medley
1. Oats – 2 tbsp.
2. Juice (apple or pineapple preferably. nothing pulpy) – 1/3 cup.
3. Cinnamon powder (optional) – 1/4 tspn.
4. Flavoured yoghurt – 3 tbsp.
5. Chopped fruits (a variety helps) – 4-5 tbsp.
6. Roasted and coarsely crushed nuts – 1 tbsp.
7. Raisins – 1tbsp.
8. Honey – 1 tbsp.
1. In a microwave proof bowl, put in the oats and juice.
2. Pop into the microwave for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Check to see if the oats are cooked through.
4. Stir in a little more juice if it is too thick.
5. You may add and mix in some cinnamon powder if you like.
6. Put into the fridge to cool.
7. The ingredients are put into a glass in layers.
8. Make sure that oats go in at the bottom.
9. In a tall glass, spoon in the oats and flatten it a little to level it off.
10.Layer up raisins along with some fruit.
11.Then comes the yoghurt and some more fruit.
12.Then the nuts and some more raisins if you like.
13.Lastly, drizzle over the honey
14.Chill in the fridge for a bit before serving.