Cottage Cheese Muffins
1. Sugar – 2 tspn.
2. Vanilla essence – 1 tspn.
3. Oil – 1 tspn.
4. Egg Yolks – 2.
5. Egg whites (whisked) – 2.
6. Honey – 1 tspn.
7. Baking powder – 1 tspn.
8. A tiny pinch of salt
9. Sifted flour – 1 cup.
10.Crumbled paneer – 1 cup.
11.Milk – 2 cups.
12.Marmalade – any flavor.
13.Muffin tin and butter paper.
1. In a large bowl add sugar, vanilla essence, and oil.
2. Mix it well. Now add the egg yolks to it and mix well.
3. Add honey to the mix.
4. In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Fold in the flour into the egg mix.
6. Mix in the egg whites, which have been whisked till the peaks form.
7. Now add the paneer to the mix.
8. Mix well. Add a dash of milk to adjust the consistency.
9. Spread greased butter paper over the muffin tin and pour in the batter.
10.Fill a spoonful of batter than add a teaspoon of marmalade to it and then top it with some more batter. The marmalade is like the hidden surprise!
11.Do not fill the tin completely, leave some space for the muffin to rise.
12.Place them in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
13.Cottage Cheese Muffins are ready to serve.