1. Maida/refined flour – 2 cups.
2. Baking Powder – 2 tbsp.
3. Cinnamon powder – 1 tspn.
4. Vanilla essence – 1 tspn.
5. Milk – 1 cup.
6. Oil – 1 tspn.
7. Water – 4tbsp.
8. Melted Butter – 1 tspn.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Sift it together to make the batter fluffy.
2. Now add all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl. Mix. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. On a non-stick pan/ griddle add a little oil and spread the pancake batter. Do not make it too wide. 4. Use about 4 table spoon batter for one pancake.
5. Once it starts bubbling flip it to the other side. The pancakes should be light golden in color.
6. Serve the pancakes for breakfast with toppings of your choice: maple syrup, chocolate sauce, cut fruits, butter or a dollop of whipped cream.