Baked Brunch Omlette
1. Loaf white bread, cut into cubes – 1 pound.
2. Cheddar cheese (shredded) – 1 and a 1/2 pound.
3. Cooked ham (cubed) – 1 pound.
4. Eggs – 8 pcs.
5. Milk – 2 cups.
6. Salt to taste.
7. Hot pepper sauce – to taste.
8. Chopped green onion – 1/2 cup.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
2. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
3. Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.