Ham and Cheese Breakfast Tortillas
1. Egg – 8 pcs.
2. Milk – 1/3 cup.
3. Cooked ham (diced) – 3 slices.
4. Green onions (minced) – 2.
5. Salt and Pepper to taste.
6. Cheddar cheese (shredded) – 4ounce.
7. Flour tortillas – 4.
8. Salsa – 1/2 cup.
1. Beat together eggs and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet (or non-stick pan) over medium high heat and cook egg mixture, stirring occasionally, until firm. When almost done, stir in ham, green onions, salt and pepper.
2. Spoon 1/4 of the egg mixture on top of each tortilla. Sprinkle the eggs with cheese, fold over the tortilla to make a roll and top with salsa if desired.